Skip to the content
- ”Music, Sound, and the Environment”, an essay written as my final project for the musicology course Thinking About Music in Fall 2021
- ”Three Reasons to Learn and Teach Mathematics”, an essay written for Budapest Semesters in Mathematics Education (see Maths)
- “ ‘Kids lives’ don’t matter in an ageist society”, an opinion article written in response to Jim Worthington, the owner of Newtown Athletic Club and an avid Trump supporter, starting a parent group called Kids Lives Matter
- “In Time: Crisis, Care, Creation”, a reflection upon my virtual piano concert about the climate crisis (see Music).
- “Hands”, originally written for an application to the U.S. Presidential Scholars Program.
- “The Sound of School”, written as a Student Voice High School Ambassador in the 2017-2018 school year
- “To My Alma Mater”, my final article for the school newspaper of Council Rock High School North